If any of the below questions resonate with you, or if you are facing any similar issues then you are in the right place.
- Are you frustrated with employees?
- Are you fed up that team members do not take initiative?
- Do you have fear of failure?
- Do you struggle to keep employees motivated?
- Do you want to succeed as a leader in an organisational setting?
- Do you have a plan but can’t seem to get going?
- Do you want to be doing something different from what you are doing now?
- Do you want to make a change but don’t know how?
- Feel like you lost your mojo?
- Do you feel stuck and can’t seem to move forward?
- What makes your heart sing?
- Are your processes working?
- Think that there may be a better way to serve clients, generate more profits, work smarter, get more results?
- Do you feel like a lot of energy is wasted and that you are not getting results?
- Do you feel like something is wrong in your organization but you don’t know what?
- Do you feel that the real issues somehow are not getting discussed?
- Do some members participate less in decision making or make no commitment to decisions made?
- Is it difficult to implement strategy?
- Do meetings go on too long and nothing seems to happen?
- Are you looking for a dynamic speaker for your event?
- Are you tired of hearing the same messages and want some new content?
- Are you fed up of the fire brand speakers who can sell you what they think you need?
- Are you ready to be provoked, to hear something different , to have a seed planted?
I am an HR Manager. Quite recently I started feeling so hopeless and wanted to quit, until I starting reading your book Lead your Team to Win. .thank you for providing that added insight that university never equipped me with..I am in a much better place now..thank you
I was torn…and it took my coach Maxine Attong our first session to discover that. From a career standpoint, in my mind there were two directions I wanted to pursue. After explaining these options to Maxine who listened very attentively…she offered a third option, “Why choose…why not do both?” These words made something snap in my mind and my career path have not been clearer. Thanks Maxine, for being a coach that really listens not only to my words but my heart…